I wish dating wasn”t such a chore. Sure, apps like Tinder and dating websites streamline the process, but they all end with risking a meet in person. When you look at some of the things people write online in hopes of getting a date, you have to wonder if they want to be in the same room with another person. Online dating profiles can be a bit too bizarre at times. Take a look!
1. Hey, who doesn”t love pickle juice?
2. Dodger Dart, eh?
3. No one with a towel is ever truly alone.
4. Sounds like a catch.
5. What did that bottle ever do to you?
6. Midwest relocation seems like it could be a deal breaker.
7. Everything is a concert when you grow your own pot.
8. What”s the deal with that?
9. Things will get spooky.
10. Holy smokes.
11. Sorry, ladies.
12. They are pretty awesome.
13. No cons.
15. That”s our Lydia!
16. They do look pretty mature.
(via MEMOLITION, BuzzFeed)
Yikes. These ought to make any single person feel better about possibly spending the rest of their lives alone. Some might even prefer that after seeing these profiles.